Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Personal Brand Worksheet

1. Something that I feel most passionate about is the sport of lacrosse. I have been playing it my entire life and winning lacrosse games to me is the best feeling in the world. My passion plays in with what I am best at doing when it comes to leadership and team work.

2. Leader, compassionate, easy going, and positive I would say are my top 4 qualities that I possess. I have always valued leadership and being able to help others throughout my life. Another thing that is very important to me is being compassionate and kind to the other people in my life. I tend to think that I am easy going and that not many things get to me, helping myself live a happier life. I think positivity is very important because giving off positivity will help out the people around you as well.

3. The most insightful experience I have is being named the captain of the mens lacrosse team. Dealing with problem solving on an everyday basis is challenging but rewarding. It has been a constant learning process about leadership and myself and my own characteristics. My four greatest strengths when it comes to this is my motivation, problem solving skills, social skills, and being able to reach out and help others.

4. What sets me apart from others is my ability to relate to many different people. I like to be able to put myself in other peoples shoes and try to see things the way they might. This helps me tremendously socially and helps me understand where others may be coming from.

5. Social, athlete, friend, are my 3 words that I tend to think define who I truly am as a person outside of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest Boards

<a data-pin-do="embedBoard" href=https://www.pinterest.com/corylyons11111/symposium-topic/