Thursday, September 14, 2023

You.com Graphic Design Reflection


    For my You.com assignment I decided to make a quick and simple collage revolving around my interests as a human being. Starting off my biggest interest would certainly have to be the sport of lacrosse. I am currently going into my 15th year as a lacrosse player and it has been my life ever since I picked up a stick. Throughout the game of lacrosse, I have learned many great skills and developed many great qualities on and off the field that I truly value. Some of these qualities being leadership and how to work in a team. Another piece of the collage is the symbol of our school the fleur for the Limestone Saints. I added this because it shows that I am good at balancing out my priorities when it comes to lacrosse and my schoolwork. The other two pictures in the collage go along with how I am easy going. They represent my hobbies which are rollerblading and hiking which I try to get out and do in my free time. They help me relax and keep a positive and easy going mindset.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest Boards

<a data-pin-do="embedBoard" href=https://www.pinterest.com/corylyons11111/symposium-topic/